The Viper 350 Plus 3105V is a one-way car alarm that offers keyless entry to your car. This brand has long been setting the standards for high-quality vehicle security and remote start systems.
That is why there is no wonder why this particular product has received so many positive reviews from many car owners.
Viper 350 PLUS 3105V 1-Way Car Alarm is affordable and is perhaps one of the best in its price range. This product has a 4-button remote control that allows you to control the alarm system from a distance.
Aside from this it also has FailSafe starter kill, anti-carjacking and panic alarm features that are added to the basic functionalities to increase your security inside or away from your car. With these features, you can be sure that thieves won’t be able to break into your vehicle without you noticing them.
Furthermore, the car alarm also has a soft-chirp siren that is loud enough for other drivers to hear. In addition, there are also parking light alarm response and bright blue status LED lights to warn thieves and notify you about the status of your car. Most importantly, the Viper 350 PLUS 3105V 1-Way Car Alarm Keyless Entry is compatible with most vehicles.
Features of Viper 350 PLUS 3105V 1-Way Car Alarm Keyless Entry
- One-way car alarm with automotive keyless entry and security system
- Includes two 4-button 1-way transmitters that work up to a 1500-foot range with lock, unlock, AUX and panic buttons
- Features XR Plus technology and a Super Heterodyne Extreme Long Range system
- Includes Clone-Safe Code-Hopping which prevents unauthorized cloning for added security
- Features a Stinger DoubleGuard Shock Sensor that chirps whenever the car is bumped and automatically sets off the alarm
- Includes the Revenger Six-Tone Siren, a weatherproof siren which ranges from 114 to 120 dB
- Features the Failsafe Starter Kill for preventing hot-wiring and ultimately preventing your car from getting stolen
- Includes anti-carjacking protection
- Two auxiliary channels, dome light supervision and parking light flash
- The Viper 7145V remote is available as a replacement
- Comes in a package with a control module, two 7145V 4-button transmitters with CR2016 batteries, a self-adhesive valet switch, door lock harness and main harness
- Works well with the XpressKit DB-ALL vehicle interface module and other Viper SmartStart smartphone modules
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty
- Comes complete with a 60-day money back guarantee from Viper
Installing a car alarm into your vehicle is a must since there are so many cases of car theft in the US. If you are looking for a keyless entry type of car alarm, one of your best options is the Viper 350 PLUS 3105V.
This product has been well received by car owners who have installed it in their vehicles. Why you should also consider this brand?
According to various customer reviews online, one of the best features of this car alarm is the extended remote reach. While others can only be controlled from a short distance, this one allows you to have full control over your alarm system as far as 1500 feet away.
The four-button remote enables you to lock and unlock the doors, activate the silent mode and other auxiliary functions as well as the panic functions. Indeed, the remote comes in handy in most situations.
Meanwhile, the auxiliary outputs for trunk release and window automation are activated by pressing the AUX button or both the lock and unlock buttons at once. What’s more is that the manufacturer includes two of this kind of remote. You can even purchase a replacement if you lose them.
Aside from this, this alarm’s control center comes with a valet switch and other features that warn would-be thieves of the heavy security onboard.
These extra features include a bright blue LED indicator, RF receiver and an antenna. These all help stop thieves from stealing the vehicle.
Some other security features that are worth mentioning are the Failsafe Starter Kill for hot-wiring prevention, a dual-stage shock sensor to give an immediate warning and the 6-tone siren chirps for attracting attention. All of these features plus the limited lifetime warranty make this product worth investing in.
While many people truly admire this car alarm, some still think that it needs improvement. One of the things that the manufacturer should update is the instructions manual, which can be quite confusing.
Although you can figure things out on your own, it would be more beneficial if you could follow what is written step by step. Aside from this, some reviewers have also noticed that the remotes are not that durable.
With all the Viper 350 PLUS 3105V’s amazing features and great reviews, there is no need to say that it is recommend.
It is affordable and performs better than most other brands despite some drawbacks. Overall, it is definitely worth having.